Chef Mickey Parmesan Potatoes
Chef Mickey's Creamy Parmesan Mashed PotatoesRecipe from Chef Mickey's Official Photo folder
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 8-12 servings
- 8 cups peeled and diced Idaho potatoes
- 1.5 cups heavy cream (or half & half)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Boil potatoes until fork tender, about 30 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and place in large mixing bowl (or reuse pot)
- Heat cream and butter in saucepan over low heat until butter is melted and warm.
- Add warm cream and butter mixture to potatoes. Add Parmesan cheese.
- Mash (or beat with a mixer) until all ingredients are blended.
- Add salt and pepper and mix for another 1-2 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
Absolutely divine with turkey gravy.