All A Twitter – by Tee Morris
Why am I stoked about a non-fiction book? For one thing, his style definitely makes Twitter accessible for non-techies AND *drumroll please* I got to consult on the Android/G1 portion of the book!
So please, if you don’t “get” twitter, get this book!
Make Twitter work for you–right now!
Twitter! Everyone’s talking about it. Its membership grew over 700% in just one year! Now, learn how to make the most of Twitter–in your personal life, your business, everywhere! All a Twitter delivers quick, smart answers to the questions everyone’s asking about Twitter: What’s it about? What’s it good for? Is it worth your time? How do you get started? Where can you find great Twitter feeds to follow? How can you build a worldwide audience for your own Tweets?
You name it, Tee Morris answers it–and shows you exactly how to do it, step-by-step, in plain English. No experience? Looking for something new to do with your Tweets? No problem: this is the Twitter book for everyone!
Covers all this, and more…
• Setting up your Twitter account and getting started in minutes
• Creating great Tweets: making the most of the 140 characters Twitter gives you
• Using Twitter to make connections, exchange great ideas, and uncover hard-to-find resources
• Building a Twitter audience–and using it to build your business
• Tweeting to recruit, promote, and coordinate volunteer organizations
• Mastering Twitter etiquette and avoiding beginner mistakes
• Swapping Tweets on your browser, on your desktop, and on your phone!
• Finding tools that make Twitter even more efficient
• And much more…