Eating Out -- Tuesday's Take Five -- week #6
Image via Wikipedia
- What was the last meal you ate out?
Lunch here at work, I got a sandwich, a nectarine, and some chips from the local grocery store.
- If your partner or friends could take you to any restaurant you wanted (their treat), which one would it be?
Outback. I <3 their salmon. There’s also this place in San Diego that serves the most succulent filet mignon, but I don’t know if they exist anymore, it’s been about 12 years since I ate there. Oh, and for dessert, Extraordinary Desserts.
- Buffet, take-out or sit-down restaurant?
Depends on who I am with. With a growing teen, definitely buffet. Take-out during the week and sit-down for a date or hanging out with friends.
- What restaurant do you eat at the most?
Does McDonald’s count?
- What type of restaurant is missing from your current town?
I don’t know, I haven’t wandered around enough.