Postcards and Link Love
All you have to do to join is:
- Email [azlynne1972 at gmail dot com] your name & postal address. Email subject line needs to contain “The Postcard/Link Exchange of 2009“. [NOTE: Do NOT leave the information in the comments for the whole WWW to see and abuse! By all means leave me a comment saying you’ve emailed me the info - comment love is always appreciated!]
- Only requests received by February 20th, 2009 will be entertained.
- You should receive your postcard by the first week of March.
- Sometime between March 6th - 16th 2009 (providing an additional buffer in case the card took a circuitous route to you), you then publish a post on your blog relating to the received postcard: criticize my handwriting!; take a picture of it in your mailbox; puzzle over the image on the stamp; whatever, be creative! Please make sure you link back to a malaysian abroad (http://amalaysianabroad.today.com/) *and* to this post (http://tinyurl.com/AMA-PLX2009).
- Once published, come back to this post and drop me a comment with the permalink to your postcard-related post, so I can visit, see what you wrote, and give you some comment love right back.
With that, we will have successfully conducted The Postcard/Link Exchange of 2009: you get a postcard, I get some linky love :)
Here’s to hoping I can start my vicarious world travels again, starting with Malaysia.