tagged again! 7 things you probably don't care to know
Cheesepuppet over at grass|dirt|corn tagged me. She tweeted me, not sure if she's left a comment yet :)
- I manage to get myself into all sorts of interesting predicaments. And if I didn't plan on running for President someday I would probably blog about them. Instead, a select few know about them because I can't seem to keep my mouth shut no matter what. Me? Keep a secret? Not about my life, that's for sure. I'm an open book, you just have to know the right questions.
- I actually like my job at Disney. It's the first job that I have enjoyed coming to.
- It's very frustrating, but I can't grow my hair past my shoulders. For 2 years I wore braids and my hair finally got to shoulder-length. I've been trying the last year to get it even healthier and grow longer but it's just not happening.
- I blog more now because of twitter, well, some of the people I have met on twitter
- I'm happiest when taking care of other people's kids.
- I want to be a professional photographer since it doesn't look like I am going to be able to do that doctor thing I had my heart set on.
- My memory seems to be getting worse each year. Though I believe it's a side-effect of the SSRI I was on. I'm hoping to get it back soon, I used to pride myself on my memory.
And now for the taggee's (is that a word?)
I better have something to read soon ladies!