I forgot to write about yesterday's excitement. Joy discovered cat litter. Gave me quite a fright. I called the doctor, who told me to call Poison Control. I found out that there's now a national hotline number for Poison Control, that Joy should be ok unless she did ingest some used litter (crossing my fingers on that one). She seems to be doing ok, no vomiting, diahrhea (I know I spelled that wrong), fever or other signs of illness. But they said to watch her for the next week.

What an adventure this parenting thing is turning out to be!!!!!