Black and White Cranberry Cookies
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 - 30 minutes
Yield: 2-3 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until smooth.
- Beat in the egg.
- Combine the flour and baking soda; stir into the sugar mixture.
- Mix in the white chocolate chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Drop by rounded spoonful onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven. For best results, take them out while they are still doughy. Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.