A typical chicken cordon bleu recipe calls for the following ingredients:
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 slices ham
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- chicken breast tenders
- bleu cheese dressing (with actual bleu cheese crumbles)
- canadian ham
- mixed veggies
- Set oven to broil.
- In an oven safe pan sauté the chicken in butter or olive oil.
- When browned, pour dressing over chicken and top with ham.
- Place in oven and broil until the dressing forms a crust – about 5 minutes.
Enjoy! (Tastes better than the picture makes it look)