My daughter has been begging to go to Soak City for a few years, and I am pretty sure my son went with his dad last summer. I finally have the chance to make Knott's as much a part of my life as Disneyland. And I'll be dragging my mother with me.
This February Knott’s Berry Farm will be celebrating the season of love with special events for teens and kids as well as discounted pricing when you bring a friend. New boy band Midnight Red will perform on Calico Square Stage 2/18. February wouldn't be complete without special "Twogether is Better" food deals including "Double Dawg Love" at Pink’s and a chocolate dipping station in Ghost Town.
- February 1 - 28 purchase online admission for only $34.99 each!
- Season Pass holders can also bring-a-friend* for just $24.99 all month long
*Offer can only be redeemed once per day.
- Leap Day Special: One day only-February 29, 2012 everyone gets in for $29.00
- Weekends in February: Cupid’s Craft Corner where children 11 and under can create special tokens for the ones they love, and a special Peanut’s Hugging Booth all of which take place in Camp Snoopy.
- All Month Long: “Twogether is Better” includes a brand new stage show, Love Is In the Air, Charlie Brown! in Camp Snoopy. This musical show is filled with tales of unrequited love and enduring friendships.
- Those looking to find that special someone while visiting Knott’s during “Twogether is Better,” just might be in luck. Knott’s cowboys will be on the lookout for unsuspecting guests who might find themselves involved in a Shotgun Wedding at Judge Roy Bean’s complete with marriage certificate and horseshoe wedding rings!
- Knott’s Berry Farm will also be teaming up with the American Heart Association for “Knott’s Has Heart”. When purchasing their tickets, guests will be asked if they would like to send a special Valentine to Charlie Brown for an additional $1, $5 or $10 donation. Proceeds from this special Valentine will go directly to the Orange County American Heart Association.
- Guests can make their special someone’s weekend even better by booking Knott’s Sunday Brunch. Served from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm Knott’s Sunday Brunch offers dozens of menu options including a carving station, pasta station and omelet station. Reservations for Knott’s Sunday Brunch can be made by calling (714) 220-5055 or by visiting www.knotts.com.
February 12 1pm-3pm. K-Earth 101 will invite their listeners to get remarried at Knott’s Berry Farm’s Church of Reflection. 25 lucky couples will be re-hitched and enjoy a special reception.
February 18 5pm* Midnight Red, Chi-Town Finest Breakers, Tamara Malleck and Savannah Robinson will rock Calico Square Stage with their electrifying dance moves and sensational music!
February 25 1:30pm-3:30pm*: Anaheim Duck’s Wild Winger Kids Club end of the year party in Calico Square Stage. Autograph session and a Q&A session with Wild Winger Kid’s Club Captain, George Parros and several other Anaheim Duck’s players.
*Both events are included with single day park admission. Pin It