MH:1) If you were cremated where would you like to have your ashes spread?
AH:Across the Pacific. Trite, I know, but I do so love the ocean. My favorite place is Sunset Cliffs in San Diego, so I would want them spread from there.
|From Laguna Beach|
AH: Scrunchy socks and pegged jeans. With Keds.'Nuff said.
MH: 3) What would you try if you had no fear?
AH: Swimming. Every time I go swimming I end up practically drowining. I sink like a rock, so I never venture past the 5 foot mark in a pool. I have encouraged both of my kids to learn how to swim though.
MH: 4)What one question would you ask a psychic about the future?
AH: Will I ever have peace in my life? Before I die of course.
AH: My kids. As much as I complain about them, I get compliments from other adults about them, so I must be doing something right. They better be worth all the sacrifices!
Here are the directions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." If you dare.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview
someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (I get to choose the questions.)